Saturday, April 5, 2008

Not so happy news ...

Good morning loved ones ... Larry just called, bless his heart, he really hated telling me that their flight had been canceled :( Of course I was sad but I felt so sad for him. I am sure the anticipation had been so high.

Due to ATA filing bankruptcy their flight status is up in the air; pardon the pun. As soon as he has more information he'll let me know. He said best case they could get a flight Tuesday, if not it is next Saturday.

This sure took the wind out of my sails but we agreed that there must be a reason that he is not supposed to be flying today and we will trust that it will all happen when he can get home safely.

Please continue to pray for safe and uninterrupted travel ... more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang it! Sorry honey! But you're a brave little thang!

Love to you'all, as always,

Jed