Thursday, February 7, 2008

He loves to travel ...


I had to chuckle to myself today when Larry informed me he was flying to Fallujah for a couple days. As most of you know, he loves to travel. I guess you have to be careful what you wish for. I think what he meant by "love to travel" is a luxury jet liner, a trip to a warm climate and with the company of his wife that adores him. Instead he travels in full battle gear, by helicopter which is not quite as quiet and comfortable as a jet, he is in a warm "HOT" climate and I'm not there with him but he does have over 100,000 of his closest buddies with him.

All joking aside, last time we talked Larry said that time is still passing quickly. We've been out of our regular email routine with the move to Ramadi and lack of facilities but, with the end in sight it just doesn't seem to be as big a problem as it may have been 10 months ago.

We still don't know what is in store for him or us when he returns to the states but when we do ... you'll know too ...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Larry and Terri,
Thank you so much for your sacrifice for our country and for mine and my family's freedom. We went to the park and played today...because we can. Your sacrifice as a soldier, and wife of, has not gone unnoticed in our home. Thank you!!!
Love,
Valerie