Monday, July 23, 2007

Let's not complain too much

This morning I woke up to my favorite part of the day ... my morning email from Mr. Wonderful. Here's what he had to say,

"Good Morning Sweetheart: I hope everything is fine with you this fine day, just another Monday here but things are going well. We are without air conditioning this morning because ours quit and they came to get it to fix it (Office). They said it will be back in a few hours so we will be OK soon. We really have now way of knowing how hot it really gets around here because we have no temp. gauge. The ones in F’ don’t go high enough and we cannot find a C’ gauge above 50 (120’F) centigrade, we need one that is around 60+."

Funny how we take so much for granted, isn't it? When I woke up this morning it was amazingly warm and I had been extra warm all night ... after all, it was in the 90's yesterday and didn't cool off too much during the night, maybe 70. Needless to say I did not complain about how HOT it has been here in Tracy lately. We don't know what hot is.

In closing Larry said he had a little headache. I'd have a headache too if it were 120+ outside and we had no AC ... until later

No comments: