Saturday, July 14, 2007

Going outside the wire ...

I learn something new everytime I hear from my incredible husband. Here was a quick email I woke up to this morning ...

Hey Dear........I am going outside the wire again today and I won't be back until Monday evening my time. I won't be able to call you on Sunday morning, but I will call you on Monday am your time. This was a last minute deal and I don't want the COL to go alone so I will go too. Don't worry as this is a pretty safe deal and should not be any problem. I will be out of touch for about 48-52 hours and I will contact you as soon as I get back. All my love and you do know how much I love you:) Me.

I think that outside the wire really means, "in harms way" without saying it. Since we hadn't updated you this week other than with photos I thought I'd request your prayers; again ... still :) Thank you for caring.

No comments: