Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When Mr. Johnson is happy; I'm happy ...

he finally received all of the items that he had requested for his remodel of the trailer. Here's what he had to say:
"I got my curtains up last night and used all my other stuff
as well. Everything worked out great and my living area is
coming along fine. All the pictures are up and the two
posters too. Did you send any posters with scenery or
anything like that? Anyway everything worked well and I am
so happy with it. I ate tuna and crackers for dinner and
I will be happy when the soup arrives. Maybe some cereal
in those small containers like we used to buy for the boat,
Frosted Flakes or Kellogg Raisin Crunch. So that is it
from here for this morning, I'll talk with you again soon.
All my love, Me:)"

Here's a man that is making the best of his situation.
By the time he leaves he can list the place for a few
hundred dollars :) Until next time ...

No comments: