Thursday, June 7, 2007

Oh how I love that man ...

had a nice conversation this evening with Larry. There he is in Iraq taking care of national business and he is worried about me and the real estate business in California. You know, when you are both Realtors that seems to be where conversations always go. And of course he had to ask about the Giants who aren't doing that good. Oh well, winning or not, it gives me something fun to do almost every day.

He is still in Baghdad at a Budget Conference. He's not quite sure why he is there but he is. They are learning how to help train all the Provinces in Iraq. It is he and five other soldiers.

He sounded great and of course it always lifts our spirits to get to talk to one another. He'll be leaving there Saturday night, stopping in Fallujah, and then back to Ramadi.

Anticipation is high while waiting for his packages of every household item he asked for. Soon he'll have his new digs all decorated and comfy for his temporary stay in the desert. I was so mad yesterday. I had mailed everything and then realized I had left out the curtain rod. Oh well, it's now on it's way too. He is one of the few men I know that loves his space to be just so. That's one of the many things I love about him. Until later ...

No comments: