Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Soon to be on the move again ...

Larry sounded good this morning. It was his Wednesday night and he'd had a full day. They have been attending different classes with a multitude of government groups such as procurement, capitol improvement, legal, etc.

Looks like the plan is to head out on Saturday sometime stopping first in Fallujah for a conference that should last a few days and then on to their destinations. He tells me that he will have an address for me to pass on once they are at their final destination. I do my best to keep him up on all the well wishes and prayers that I receive so that he knows that many are thinking and praying for him.

It seems like I have so much to talk about every time he calls but he says that is what makes him feel like he's still part of all that is going on at home. So I keep a list in between every call of the events that are worthy of our conversation :) It may be a few days until we update again as I am headed off to a class in Ft. Collins, CO for 2 days and may not get a chance to chat with him.

Until next time ...

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Tell Larry we are praying for him and thanks for keeping us updated on your blog.

We enjoyed our evening together in TN. Love, LeAnn

Anonymous said...

Hello Teri,
Ana-here in El Dorado Hills. You and Larry will be on every list that churches and support groups have to lift up our dedicated soldiers. You are on our thoughts and prayers. Tell Larry thanks from the bottom of our hearts.May God go before him and be his rear guard. Blessings and Peace, Ana Castro